Sideshow offers the ability (on most items) to select from a list of available ship rates and couriers.
For domestic orders, we generally use UPS, FedEx, or USPS depending on the item.
For international orders, our preferred courier is DHL.
If there are multiple options available, you can select which you would prefer while you are purchasing an in-stock collectible at the time of check out, or you can manage it on an existing order through the Orders page in your account.
If an item is on pre-order, please note that the item is still being created, and we may not yet have an established weight for shipping rates. You may not be able to select a courier or see a shipping estimate until you receive an e-mail notice that your order is preparing to arrive in our facility.
Selecting Your Carrier at Check Out
1. Add the item to your Cart
2. Once everything is added and the quantity / any applicable payment plans are to your preference, select 'Proceed to Check Out'
3. On the Check Out screen, you will see the most cost effective rate selected by default.
4. To see what options are available, select 'Change'
5. Select the courier you would like to use, and select 'Use This Shipping Rate'
The Check Out page will update to your preference, and your final total will adjust to the new rate accordingly.
Adjusting the Carrier on an Existing Order
Please be advised that if your order says Preparing to Ship, your preference cannot be adjusted. This option will only be available if you are adjusting an in-stock item with a payment plan, or if you are adjusting a pre-order that will soon be charging and shipping.
- Log in to Sideshow.com
- Go to your Orders page and select 'Modify Orders
3. Click "Change" next to the address
4. Click "Use this shipping address" (even if it is the same address)
5. From the pop up a screen, select your preferred shipping carrier and click 'Update Shipping Methods'.
The carrier I want to use is not listed as an option. Why?
Sideshow utilizes different carriers to provide collectors with quality delivery options and rates. There are a variety of factors that can impact what options are available (size of the item, delivery address, multi box shipments, etc.). If a particular courier or service is not available at checkout or on an existing order, Sideshow is not able to offer this option at that time.
Does Sideshow offer expedited shipping?
At this time, couriers are not able to guarantee expedited delivery dates. Should this option be available for your shipment, we advise accepting with caution/at your own risk. Please be advised that rates may be significantly higher than usual and may end up arriving at a similar time to our standard options.
Can I select a default carrier for all orders?
No. Courier preference will need to be selected at check out or updated to an individual order. Selecting a courier on one order will not update it for other existing orders.