Our goal at Sideshow is to ensure that our collectors are 100% satisfied with every purchase. As such, all of our direct customers are covered by a 30 Day Exchange/Return window. This warranty starts the moment your purchase arrives on your doorstep. *Please Note* Items outside of this window are ineligible for a return, refund, or credit.
Due to the limited nature of our collectibles, we encourage everyone to open and inspect their purchase upon delivery, so that you can take advantage of the warranty if needed.
To start a return or exchange, click here
My item is damaged or defective. How can you help?
Sideshow’s items are hand crafted and painted, which can create small differences between each piece making them truly unique. While these variations are not considered flaws, items that arrive with production defects or those that have been damaged during packing and transit can be exchanged, based on stock availability, or returned for a refund. In these cases, Sideshow will assist our collectors in returning the item at our expense. For our U.S. collectors, we will provide a pre-paid label, when applicable. For our international collectors, we will have other return options available based on your location.
I changed my mind and no longer want to keep the item. Am I able to return it for a refund?
You can return your item for a refund of the item price, less any non-refundable deposits made and original shipping fees. The collector is responsible for return shipping costs. For US collectors, we may be able to provide a shipping label for your convenience. Any label costs will be deducted from your refund. For international collectors, our Returns team will advise you how to return your item based on location.
How long until I get my refund?
Once your item is received, refunds are typically processed within 5-7 business days. It can take up to 14 business days for the funds to post to the original payment method(s), depending on your financial institution.
I purchased my item from another vendor. Can you help?
Please contact that vendor directly for assistance. If needed, your vendor will contact their Sideshow representative for further assistance with your concern.
My item was purchased for me as a gift. How can I get a replacement or return the item?
The original purchaser will need to contact us. They can send pictures or videos on your behalf, and we will work to get the matter resolved to the satisfaction of all parties to the best of our ability.
Why do you request pictures?
Depending on the concern, our team may request photos of your item. This is done in an effort to ensure that our team can best evaluate the issue(s) and determine the optimal solution for you.
What kind of photos do you need?
In order to ensure that we are able to resolve your concern to your satisfaction and as promptly as possible:
- A photo that clearly shows the issue.
- A photo of the larger area where the problem is located for easy identification.
- If your item has an edition size, please include a picture of the edition number from the underside of the base.
Please be sure photos submitted are not blurry or obscured. Providing quality photos will help us resolve your issue as promptly and efficiently as possible.
If I need to exchange an item, can I keep my same edition number?
We cannot guarantee your exchange will have the same edition number, but we will try our best!
Do you sell replacement parts?
At this time, Sideshow does not sell replacement parts.
What courier will you use for my replacement / replacement part?
Sideshow will use the most cost efficient method by default. For domestic shipments, our preferred courier is UPS. For international shipments, it is DHL.
What isn't covered by your Return policy?
- Shipping cartons (the brown or 'shipper' box): These cartons (whether self-shippers or large cartons) are utilized solely to shield the collectible from damage during transit.
- Graphic (color or 'art' boxes): For both Sideshow and distributed products, we only have a small number of replacement color boxes. We reserve those for shipments that have seen severe damage (large holes, crushed sides, long tears, etc.) Boxes that see light wear and tear (minor bends, creases, dented corners) during transit may not be eligible for a replacement graphics box.
- Replacements or replacement parts for sold out product: We do not guarantee replacement parts / pieces for long sold out or archived items, regardless if you purchased from us or another vendor.
Important Things to Note:
- The collectible must be returned in the same condition it was sent to you.
- Send back all figures, accessories, bases, original packaging, and outer shipping cartons. Incomplete product may delay exchanges or refunds.
- Items that arrive with excessive damage due to improper repacking may be subject to additional fees. typically which is 10% of the product price. Please let us know if you need tips on how to properly pack your item.
To start a return or exchange, click here